Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last Night
My script is 7 fixed. I changed it to 7-10 auto so I would get a flow rate chart. Felt a bit better the next few days so a couple nights ago I bumped it up to 9-12. My AHI went down to the 0.5-0.7 range every night and I haven't had any OAs since.

This morning I woke up feeling better than I have in recent memory. I looked on the machine and my AHI was 1.8 I know that isn't anything to worry about, but I was curious what happened to my <1 results. Something happened about 1 am. Periodic Breathing for 5 minutes? The rest of the night looks uneventful. The stuff after 7:30 I was already awake.

RobySue... I have a DME appointment on Monday to try masks Smile

[Image: ymYDGyk.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
Give yourself some more time to get used to the changes.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I was just wondering about the cluster of events at the beginning. Haven't done that before. Since I started CPAP things have been uneventful. What does Periodic Breathing for five minutes mean?
Post Reply Post Reply

You were at pressure for only 15 minutes when that cluster was recorded. You may have been awake. Any recall? Personally I'd totally discount it unless it happens again...several times. You are having great results, and to think you won't also have some minor setbacks is unrealistic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Very true!

I was definitely asleep. And was surprised to see the cluster this morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2016, 07:23 PM)mcsheltie Wrote: Very true!

I was definitely asleep. And was surprised to see the cluster this morning.

It could be that you finally transitioned from Stage 1 (very light sleep) to Stage 2 sleep (light, but persistent sleep) around the time those events happened.

At any rate, they are nothing to worry about since you also say:
Quote:This morning I woke up feeling better than I have in recent memory.
Questions about SleepyHead?
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 739 06-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  1st night with DreamWear mask - Best night ever pwgphoto 34 7,251 08-30-2016, 08:36 PM
Last Post: HoustonMIke
  [Treatment] Seeing significantly different AHI numbers night to night galenaforest 4 1,163 02-25-2016, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Dagmar1
  One night = 0 leaks, next night 30 L.....??? GrammaBear 3 1,159 01-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  First night behind me - 2nd night update - mostly Centrals? worn_out_in_lebanon 19 5,205 03-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Last Post: retired_guy
  0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7 Sparkle 4 2,298 01-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Sparkle
  Interesting night- Adjusted pressure part way through night dozydave 2 1,420 01-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last