Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last night data. Feeling exhausted and down.
RE: Last night data. Feeling exhausted and down.
I notice that your time on the machine was 7 hours 22 minutes. Subtracting time for falling asleep, that's maybe down around 7 hours. Can you schedule more time for sleep?

Sometimes alcohol can mess with sleep partway through the night. Do you drink any alcohol in the evenings?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Last night data. Feeling exhausted and down.
Thanks for the tip. I tried this and it might be working. Turned off flex, and haven't really noticed any difference it how it feels to breathe, but 2 nights in a row I got 5 solid hours of sleep. That hasn't happened in a while. Just out of curiosity (and trying to understand more broadly what's going on...) why is the flex likely to cause arousals? I remember someone saying the aim is to get a pressure setting without any ramp up or using the tools to ease the use of the machine. So each night you just dive in at the right pressure and leave it as that. It makes sense, especially if the tools at hand can actually make the situation worse. I'd like to understand it more, if anyone can explain it or point to a good resource.

Here's a screen shot from last night. I actually don't feel as tired right out of the gate so that's a good indication. I also started some light therapy, so that could be helping also. My sleep has been a mess in general, apnea is just a part of it I'm realizing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 325 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 305 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 807 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Treatment] 40+ AHI WITH cpap, feeling hopeless Bobblan 10 545 01-24-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Sad [Pressure] Still feeling frustrated/confused after years... Mossify 12 1,085 01-22-2024, 02:43 AM
Last Post: Mossify

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.