Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last night not a good night
RE: Last night not a good night
(06-25-2017, 01:12 PM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 10:14 AM)Novello1234 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 10:13 AM)Novello1234 Wrote: I have resmed air sense 10 for her and the resmed air fait p10 mask  I don't have a computer I use my iPad so I can't download data.  My pressure is 7

On the lower right front of the machine is the model "CPAP", "Elite" or "Autoset".  All of them are Airsense 10 by Resmed, but each is different. 

To get more detailed data for your machine, enter the clinical menu by pushing the control knob and home button at the same time.  Scroll down until you see Essentials.  If Essentials is set to ON, change it to PLUS and enter the change by pushing the control knob, then exit the clinical menu.  With Essentials Plus you will get much more detail on-screen about the AHI, leaks and other information.
Where do. Find this I went to sleep report  and to my options
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-25-2017, 01:12 PM)LSleeprider Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 10:14 AM)Novello1234 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 10:13 AM)Novello1234 Wrote: I have resmed air sense 10 for her and the resmed air fait p10 mask  I don't have a computer I use my iPad so I can't download data.  My pressure is 7

On the lower right front of the machine is the model "CPAP", "Elite" or "Autoset".  All of them are Airsense 10 by Resmed, but each is different. 

To get more detailed data for your machine, enter the clinical menu by pushing the control knob and home button at the same time.  Scroll down until you see Essentials.  If Essentials is set to ON, change it to PLUS and enter the change by pushing the control knob, then exit the clinical menu.  With Essentials Plus you will get much more detail on-screen about the AHI, leaks and other information.
Where do I find this I went to my options and sleep report and can't find thid
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-25-2017, 12:56 PM)stanleydean Wrote: Hi Novello1234,

Not having access to a computer is and will continue to be a hinderence to your treatment. Is there any way you can access a computer via a family member, friend or a public library? If so you can make much better progress in your treatment. Another option might be to obtain a used computer from someone you know and can trust. If any of these avenues is open to you that should be a top priority for you. You apparently do have internet access which is a necessary part of the equation.

If access to a computer is absolutely not an option for you then work on eliminating your mouth breathing as noted in a previous post and also continue reading on the forum, asking questions, answering questions and soaking up information. With this you can discretely make small changes in your pressure and giving each change a few days to register. Keep on participating in the forum and working on your issues, you will eventually crack this nut and reap the benefits. Keep us posted!

Best regards,

Stan
Thank you stan I learn a lot from all of you  and I appreciate it .  I had this mask for over a month and I used one on trial basis and I did not have problem before not sure why this makes sense  I hope I don't have to switch masks as this is a light mask. As mentioned previously I am going to see my doctor first week of July and maybe my pressure is not sufficient. I had the second one recently for titration I am also going to the vendor I will call and ask them to check everything. I might need a different mask. I did try the resperonics dream wear on a trial maybe I should ask them to lend me one to see if it makes a difference. Thank you for listening
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the label on the front, lower right, next to the humidifier below the word Airsense 10

[Image: B2B_AutoSet10_Carousel_2.jpg.CROP.thumbnail.643X487.png]
[Image: AirSense-10-CPAP_parallax.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2017, 04:42 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Look at the label on the front, lower right, next to the humidifier below the word Airsense 10

[Image: B2B_AutoSet10_Carousel_2.jpg.CROP.thumbnail.643X487.png]
[Image: AirSense-10-CPAP_parallax.png]
Hi ok it says under air sense 10 auto set for her   That is all I see.  By the way took my machine today and it is ok I did not have a problem last night with the noise .   Also the sd card. I see one on left side where it says sd.  My friend who might help me asked if I need a thing else to install this on his computer. Not sure yet if he will  do this for me
Post Reply Post Reply
That is perfect you have a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her you should update your profile to reflect that. If you push the start button and watch the screen it should display your pressure or range of pressures. Make sure your open the door where it says SD and see that there is a card int the slot. He will need to come to this website and click on the SleepyHead icon at the top of the page and download and install the program.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 111 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 155 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 144 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 143 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 613 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 116 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,066 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.