Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last nights report
Last nights report
Sleepyhead only shows 3hrs 45min when I slept 8hrs.
What happened?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Last nights report
(03-31-2014, 11:38 AM)tired57 Wrote: Sleepyhead only shows 3hrs 45min when I slept 8hrs.
What happened?

Did you only sleep 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to 12 PM? If so, the reason you only see 3 hours and 45 minutes for yesterday is because all sleep after 12 PM would be with any hours that you sleep today up until 11:59 AM.
Post Reply Post Reply
sorry about your prob.. but...at least you got sleepyhead to do something.... (: i am a newbie with the data thing.... i am sure you will find answers here!
good luck to you...
Post Reply Post Reply
The clocks on the Respironics machines cannot be reset. They are set to UTC time. So you have to mentally recalculate when you went to bed and when you got up.

Check the night before and see if your missing hours are there. If they aren't, they may show up tomorrow.

You can figure out what time it is in UTC by going here: http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/time/displ...simpletime

Also, most machines believe the "Day" begins and ends at noon. So if you sleep beyond noon (whatever the machine thinks is noon), then it puts any time after that onto the next day.

For example, if you go to bed on the 14th at 9am and sleep until 5pm, you've slept 8 hrs. But your machine will say you slept 3hrs on the 13th and 5 hrs on the 14th. Confused? Good. Most of us are until we just give up and say "Okay, you win."

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
paula... that is just weird... and in a strange way .. funny...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2014, 12:00 PM)me50 Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 11:38 AM)tired57 Wrote: Sleepyhead only shows 3hrs 45min when I slept 8hrs.
What happened?

Did you only sleep 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to 12 PM? If so, the reason you only see 3 hours and 45 minutes for yesterday is because all sleep after 12 PM would be with any hours that you sleep today up until 11:59 AM.

But there is no data after midnight.

Post Reply Post Reply
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/fastfi...4.png.html
Post Reply Post Reply
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/fastfi...3.png.html

Here's the whole nights report.

I forgot I'd got up one time last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
The stuff at around 1:15AM looks like you were turning over, so can probably be ignored. The stuff at 3:30AM looks like you were awake and getting up, possibly holding your breath as you did so, so I'd ignore those too.

It looks like SleepyHead glitched on your pressure readings. [ Mine does that as well. ] The summary on the left indicates a pressure range of 4-7, but the graphs indicate a pressure range of 7-8.5. It looks like towards the 7:30-8:00 time frame, your pressure maxes out. You might consider eventually increasing your maximum pressure setting.

Except for the 1:15AM incident and 3:30AM when you got up (presumably taking off your mask before you actually turned the machine off), your leaks look quite good.

In summary, it looks pretty good.
Post Reply Post Reply
The night before my set pressure was 8.5 and it woke me up when it maxed, so I lowered a bit for last night.
I feel kind of better today.

(03-31-2014, 06:26 PM)RonWessels Wrote: The stuff at around 1:15AM looks like you were turning over, so can probably be ignored. The stuff at 3:30AM looks like you were awake and getting up, possibly holding your breath as you did so, so I'd ignore those too.

It looks like SleepyHead glitched on your pressure readings. [ Mine does that as well. ] The summary on the left indicates a pressure range of 4-7, but the graphs indicate a pressure range of 7-8.5. It looks like towards the 7:30-8:00 time frame, your pressure maxes out. You might consider eventually increasing your maximum pressure setting.

Except for the 1:15AM incident and 3:30AM when you got up (presumably taking off your mask before you actually turned the machine off), your leaks look quite good.

In summary, it looks pretty good.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Tale of Two Nights Everlong 0 75 04-08-2024, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Everlong
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 307 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 314 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 260 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 209 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 249 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 206 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.