Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Latest Beta problems
Latest Beta problems
Noticed on Beta 0 that Sleepyhead was erroneously saying that EPR was OFF (it is set to 3 - confirmed)

SO I upgraded to Beta 1. Now Sleepyhead crashes *everytime* i go to daily detail

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1

Build Date: Mar 13 2016 12:01:51
Revision: c68ce6b (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
ubuntu 14.04 LTS
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Latest Beta problems
(03-18-2016, 12:23 AM)DariaVader Wrote: Noticed on Beta 0 that Sleepyhead was erroneously saying that EPR was OFF (it is set to 3 - confirmed)

SO I upgraded to Beta 1. Now Sleepyhead crashes *everytime* i go to daily detail

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1

Build Date: Mar 13 2016 12:01:51
Revision: c68ce6b (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL
ubuntu 14.04 LTS

what qt are you building with?

I'm having no problems on 15.10 and qt 5.4.2
Post Reply Post Reply
QT 5.5.1

Post Reply Post Reply
I noticed a similar problem on Windows 10.

(03-17-2016, 05:17 PM)AlanE Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a bug or an issue with my PC.

For those running 1.0.0 beta 1 on Windows 10 I'm wondering if you could check a couple of things.

Start up sleepyhead
Select your profile (if you have that option)
Don't import anything or click anything
Press F11 to toggle full screen

Click on the Daily tab
Does it crash?

If it did, please reopen the program.

With SleepyHead still in F11 full screen,
Click on a menu option. Any one doesn't matter.
Does the menu drop down and you can see all options?
For example:

[Image: SH_File_Menu.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I wonder if 5.4.2 works better than 5.5.1.

the only other 'same thing' I see is that I'm doing 'broken'gl vs the opengl you both have.
Post Reply Post Reply
open gl used to work. upgraded to 5.5.1 in beta0 after being advised that it would fix an issue of crashing when changing dates.

Post Reply Post Reply
Did a rebuild and so far i can move around without crashing it - but it still claims that my EPR is off, and that is a bug for sure Smile The old version correctly reported EPR so it is a regression

Interestingly, the pressure graph reports EPAP that is 3 below IPAP - as if my S9 is a bilevel.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2016, 10:15 PM)DariaVader Wrote: Did a rebuild and so far i can move around without crashing it - but it still claims that my EPR is off, and that is a bug for sure Smile The old version correctly reported EPR so it is a regression

Interestingly, the pressure graph reports EPAP that is 3 below IPAP - as if my S9 is a bilevel.

if you're using EPR, then your machine is *acting* as a bilevel, though limited... you have a different inhalation pressure and exhalation pressure. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2016, 10:35 PM)palerider Wrote: if you're using EPR, then your machine is *acting* as a bilevel, though limited... you have a different inhalation pressure and exhalation pressure. Smile

Indeed...

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if this is on the hit list. The oximetry data import won't pick up the perfusion index data if it's imported from a file. Also, the file location plays an important role if it will read a spO2 datafile.

SleepyHead for Windows, both 0.9.8.1 -Test(32 & 64 bit) and 1.0.0.0-Beta-1, are on the D:\ drive. All versions will read from: D:\Backup\eDocs\SWG\Medical\SpO2 Data, but not from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V2.7.0\Data. This data is the exact same. I just copy it to a archival location. I get the following message: "No Oximetery module could parse the given file."

Also (nitpicking) according to Merriam-Webster "Oximetery" is actually spelled "Oximetry". . . I learn something new everyday.

Just in case you run out of things to do and you are getting bored.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 44 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,060 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  Latest OSCAR app version for Mac ejbpesca 2 716 09-04-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR wlewis 7 1,743 06-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it SideSleeper 14 1,156 01-11-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  OSCAR HELP- New Problems ApneaticBill 4 548 11-25-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.