Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leak Graph Interpretation
I went back to a newer mask of the same type went from APAP back to my prescribed BPAP. The leak graph was similar to what it has been except again the whole graph shifted downward a little and I actually had some occasions of 0 leak. I am getting concerned because I am getting a lot of hypopneas and if I remember last night my AHI was 9 point something. All hypopneas except for 1 apnea for the night.

I am going to a new DME today to hopefully get fitted for a new mask. I have decided to try a full face mask to see if I can't make one work.

Thanks for the help and advice. I have done some of the reading assignment but have not finished yet. Very interesting! Like I said, I do not mouth breathe at all that I know of except when winded. I am beginning to wonder (like Zonk indicated) if something during my sleep is triggering me to mouth breathe

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a Leak Isn't PaytonA 9 2,661 52 minutes ago
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Leak Rate Threshold pcplus2 3 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: silversnore
  Trying to gt ahi and leak rate under control sirto 12 332 08-16-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  please advise new user oxi graph netmouser 2 73 08-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: netmouser
  Help with leak rate nosleeptilbklyn 7 176 08-14-2017, 04:49 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  dreamstation humidifier and hose leak jacob.fullmer 3 207 08-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Leak Rate Advise ThrownOutTheAsylum 10 446 08-09-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing