Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leak Graph Interpretation
RE: Leak Graph Interpretation
I went back to a newer mask of the same type went from APAP back to my prescribed BPAP. The leak graph was similar to what it has been except again the whole graph shifted downward a little and I actually had some occasions of 0 leak. I am getting concerned because I am getting a lot of hypopneas and if I remember last night my AHI was 9 point something. All hypopneas except for 1 apnea for the night.

I am going to a new DME today to hopefully get fitted for a new mask. I have decided to try a full face mask to see if I can't make one work.

Thanks for the help and advice. I have done some of the reading assignment but have not finished yet. Very interesting! Like I said, I do not mouth breathe at all that I know of except when winded. I am beginning to wonder (like Zonk indicated) if something during my sleep is triggering me to mouth breathe

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 0 14 24 minutes ago
Last Post: emile.leplattenier
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 2 56 4 hours ago
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 2 50 10 hours ago
Last Post: FriedRice
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 78 Today, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 227 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,157 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
Smile How is my OSCAR data looking? Help with interpretation deirdrepen 3 209 02-29-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.