Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] My Therapy
Question 
My Therapy
Good afternoon,

I am 1 month into my CPAP therapy. I finally got an SD card and downloaded OSCAR. I've imported last night's data. Now is the time where I have to figure out what this information even means. Help please!

Thanks,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My Therapy
Your results look good. You're to a very food start.. The few CA events are probably treatment emergent and should decrease as you adapt to the therapy. Flow limitations are driving your pressure up. Set EPR to 2 full time to reduce them and post again.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My Therapy
Thanks! What does flow limitations mean? I think I have EPR set to off because that was a suggestion from someone on reddit when I mentioned that transition from exhale to inhale caused annoying pulsating sensation.

Another question I have is, where in this data would I be able to see if my mouth opens during sleep?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 87 1,721 3 hours ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
  secunix Therapy Thread secunix 0 63 Today, 02:30 AM
Last Post: secunix
  Second attemp at therapy Jonkier 8 211 Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Jonkier
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 6 248 Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  lisaistired - Therapy Thread and Questions lisaistired 21 994 Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dormivi
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 76 1,666 Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] The Fox's Therapy Thread (plus help with Dad) The Fox 3 98 04-23-2024, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.