Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aha! See also: I was an idiot....
RE: Aha! See also: I was an idiot....
I use Command hooks sold in most stores. Stick on the wall behind your head (or on a headboard if you have one) and get something to loop over the hose, handkerchief, hairband, wide ribbon, whatever and then put the ribbon or whatever you use over the hook. Works well for me. Plus with Command hooks you can remove and leave no marks at all.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aha! See also: I was an idiot....
(01-24-2016, 06:54 PM)cate1898 Wrote: I use Command hooks sold in most stores. Stick on the wall behind your head (or on a headboard if you have one) and get something to loop over the hose, handkerchief, hairband, wide ribbon, whatever and then put the ribbon or whatever you use over the hook. Works well for me. Plus with Command hooks you can remove and leave no marks at all.

Great idea!

Thanks
Inspired
Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] UARS Treatment, on VAuto symptoms persisting, I'm an idiot when it comes to OSCAR pistolpasta 7 792 07-01-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: pistolpasta
Wink REMINDER: IDIOT-PROOFING YOUR S10 srlevine1 10 2,529 07-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.