Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leakage
Leakage
    I would like to know if these leaks are significant. The spike at about 6am was me taking a drink/meds without switching off machine, just lifting bottom of mask so I can drink.

kind regards
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Leakage
Your leak rate is fine and mostly under the red line.

The few "spikes" showing on the leak graph are mask movement.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
http://www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization
OSCAR - The Guide
Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Leakage
Thank you kindly.

One other question: I am having a lot of trouble staying awake in the early evening, after I have eaten. It's always a low carb meal. I have to fight to urge to sleep for a number of hours at times. If it were earlier, I'd go for a nap. I sleep about an hour and then I am fine.

This has only been a recent problem. I sleep well at night at for a long time so don't know why this sleepiness is happening.

kindest regards
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mask leakage cberistain 7 267 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ockrocket
  AHI all over the place and major leakage problem Dharmachef 7 343 07-14-2021, 08:08 PM
Last Post: jlfinkels
  Mask Usage , in particular Mask Leakage alancoe 3 427 07-02-2021, 11:54 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Mask Leakage Airsense 10 Tbone457 23 790 07-02-2021, 01:47 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  Resmed N20 mask and sleeping on the side leakage CorruptAlligator 4 262 06-18-2021, 12:30 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH
  Mask 'Pulsing/Jumping' - Plus leakage issues Jake B 3 539 11-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question [Diagnosis] Central Apnea associated with mask leakage? wdfarmer 6 803 04-30-2020, 05:09 AM
Last Post: wdfarmer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.