Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leaking But good results
Leaking But good results
If my report says my mask is leaking but I'm getting great results in terms of events events per hour should I be concerned?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Leaking But good results
Yes if your getting lots of large leaks your machine will not be able to measure it’s effectiveness and may give falsely low results. Post some graphs from Seepyhead and we can truly comment
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Leaking But good results
With the machine you have, you need to get the leaks down.
Otherwise it can't do its job properly.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

I am just a long term user of c.p.a.p. and therefore I have some experience in using these machines and equipment.

However, I am NOT an expert, so advice given should be taken as given in good faith only and NOT medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.   Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Significant AHI results with different masks. ttsleeper 21 588 Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Mila
  Sudden leaking issue after no problems for a year Mindbullets 10 173 Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Clay L
  Mask leaking Barkerk 7 237 02-14-2019, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Haley
  Reference to a good sleep doctor / clinic in Melbourne, Australia ashishol 12 331 02-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: midvalleyguy
  1 month after CPAP. How I'm doing now (hint: not good) Broomstick 23 1,009 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Broomstick
  Nasal Pillows - Does anyone get a really good seal Rogocop 10 449 01-26-2019, 07:21 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Feedback Request for Sleepyhead Results SleepFoo 20 404 01-19-2019, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SleepFoo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.