Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leaving the CPAP at home whilst travelling??
RE: Leaving the CPAP at home whilst travelling??
I would never go anywhere without my CPAP. Sleep apnea is a serious life-threatening condition. Not only would you probably not feel good after going 1 or more nights without your CPAP but you could just not wake up one of those nights. I have had several people in my family and a friend of my husband die in their sleep after being diagnosed with sleep apnea. Don't take the chance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Leaving the CPAP at home whilst travelling??
(08-15-2013, 05:42 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 09:41 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Would you stop eating while on a trip? How about stop drinking water while on a trip? Coffee

Sometimes is more wiser to stop drinking water on a trip. Stick with beer or soda OPENED IN YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE. And never over ice.

Trust me. Don't ask how I know this. Details are classified. Or should be.

OMyMy
Sounds like you have been to some of the same places I have. NDA doesn't have a expiration date. :grin:

The only time I haven't used my machine on a trip is when I had 3 hours from the time I went to bed until we got up. Back pain helped keep me awake during the rest of the time.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 124 6 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,931 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  REM and Sleep Stage Tracking at Home rwelliot 15 5,333 02-26-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: DebJ
  Home Sleep apnea test xaid 5 869 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BDayton
  I cannot fall asleep with my bipap/home ventilator. Hypoglossal nerve stimulator? Jay51 220 14,628 01-17-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Son Finished Home Sleep Test - Possible UARS? Skeptic 7 626 12-16-2023, 01:21 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.