Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leonard Nimoy Passed away.
Sad news for SciFi fans. Leonard Nimoy, aka Spock, passed away. The cause is said to be: End stage COPD.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad, but very logical.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
The world was well graced with his presence, and is just a little diminished with his passing.

Post Reply Post Reply

No more sequels, but he lived long and prospered. I have enjoyed his character and charisma over a lifetime. He will be missed. LLAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad loss to SF. Loved Spock as a character.
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow JustMongo passed away [Apnea Board Monitor] SuperSleeper 45 1,398 09-18-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Dick Clark passed away cbramsey 2 1,468 04-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: CHanlon