Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lest We Forget
This is what Memorial Day is about. It is the day we Honor our war dead.

14 May 2015, Arlington National Cemetery. The "Old Guard" of the 3rd Infantry Regiment laid to rest MSgt James Holt at Arlington.

Holt had been MIA since 07 Feb 1968 when the NVA attacked the border outpost at Lang Vei with 16 Soviet Tanks.
During the battle, Holt is credited with the destruction of three enemy tanks using a 106mm, shoulder fired, recoiless rifle. He hit one at 400 meters.
He was one of 21 men awarded the Silver Star at Lang Vei.

[Image: size0.jpg]

http://www.army.mil/article/148617/Vietn...Arlington/

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I have not forgotten. Put my flag out and said a prayer. Thank you to all that have served. If you ever find yourself hungry, you knock on my door. I will find something. To Master Sergeant Holt, God bless and welcome home soldier. I pray you and your loved ones find peace.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [How to] Forget about Sleeping, Apnea, Eating, etc PollCat 3 1,798 05-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Dreamcatcher