Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Let's see if I can get this right
Let's see if I can get this right
This is a first attempt at posting a Sleepy Head chart.  Well, that didn't work.  I got the screenshot, now I need to know how to post it.
MikeyT

In the Thumb of Michigan.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Let's see if I can get this right
Following the link in my signature line on using the attachment feature.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see the screen that shows up in your link.  Well, I found that screen, but I have no idea where to find the folder that contains the screenshot.
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
The link works fine for me. Alternatively try going to the WIKI (top of this page) and searching for Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I did that, but I am still unable to find the screenshot.  I am getting way too frustrated.  I'll come back later.
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
If you used the "F12" key, look in your SleepyHeadData folder, under Screenshots.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm getting the screenshot.  I can't find the folder it it in, so I can't post it here.  As you may have gathered, I'm nearly helpless with computers.   Witness my avatar on its side.
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
My Screenshots are found in the My Documents folder on my computer. Is that what your asking?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2018, 07:25 PM)OpalRose Wrote: My Screenshots are found in the My Documents folder on my computer.  Is that what your asking?

Thanks again.  Well, it is and it isn't.  I have looked in My Documents, but that folder is such a jumble that I haven't seen them there.  I'll go and look again....
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
Under Documents there should be a folder that says sleepyhead data. Under that is a folder that says screenshots. It should be there.

If you can't find it do a search for screenshots.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.