Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Limited data download
Limited data download
I was able to download and install the ResScan software successfully. When I inserted the SD card to upload my machine data, it will only download back to 10 October (today is 30 November where I am).  It is not even downloading 60 days. 

Is there a trick to this or am I not clicking on the right spot? The data is on the SD card and everything works and populates when I use sleepyhead. 

I need a 1 year report for an upcoming flight physical I have and sleepyhead is not an acceptable alternative. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Limited data download
There's a page that pops up when you go to download your SD that you can set the number of days to download.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a way to manually change that? I tried the process about 4 times and don't remember there being any options for adjusting that. I'll give it another shot though. 

I perused the manual for the software as well and didn't notice anything specific to that.
Post Reply Post Reply
In the page that pop's up when you select download data there's a box that says Data and a select button next to it. Select the button. It will take you another page that has a drop down selection box select download all.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have done all of that.  Not sure what's going on with it.  When I clicked on the select button, it asked how many sessions, I selected all and it still only did 50 days.  This time it was from the current day back 50...so it dropped the last day.  I did open up sleepyhead just to make sure the files weren't damaged or something and it loaded all the data like normal.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is the data on your card all from a Resmed machine?
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. Same machine and card that I was given.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm out of ideas. You can always delete Resscan and try reloading it. Not sure if it would help though.
Download SleepyHead
Posting Charts
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to replicate your problem.  I noticed that ResScan has to download the detailed data each time I run the program.

First, all my questions;
  • In the Download Data box, have you selected the option All Summary Data and ALL most recent detailed data when you press the Select button in the Data section?  (Note: This parameter has the option to download  First, 2, 5, 7, 14, 21, and All days.)

• Is the data you want, listed under the data list on the left?  If so, are all the dates highlighted in blue?  
Depending on your SD or USB size, you might try this;   Go to your profile/CPAP folder in the SleepyHead Data directory and copy the data  from the Backup folder.  The only difference is SleepyHead places the data in a folder labeled for the year it was generated.  You will need to move it out of this folder.  I'm an S9 user and it has a different data structure compared to your A10. This means that I'm unable to provide any further detailed information on file structure.

If you're successful, try importing it into ResScan.  

Good Luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot to add this; Do NOT Place Your Future On The Reliability Of An SD Card!   SD cards can (and do) go bad in a heartbeat.  Instead, backup the card's data regularly to your computer or external storage device.  

I can envision you hanger flying and saying, "If I had only made a backup.  .  ." Big Grin

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 8 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 197 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.