Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lincare won't listen to me-Mask problems
When you have trouble with a home care company... That you did not cause by being difficult - them always remember that there are many home are companies out there that want your business's. IMHO- smaller companies do a much better job on providing resources than larger ones.

If you are frustrated... And you indicate that you are, then find a reputable smaller company and switch. The DME companies will communicate with each other, and get the original prescription from the company you are moving away from.... And then provide the services you need; especially when you discuss your frustrations when you make your choice. It'll require a personal visit to the company you are switching to, in order to get it all settled... But worth it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with CPAP & Mask ezymel 4 38 43 minutes ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  Problems with Resmed Autosense 10 lbperry 16 661 04-13-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Vertigo/CPAP Pressure Update- CPAP causing inner ear problems SuperSleeper 72 68,882 04-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Bipap AVAPS problems samianwardcummings 13 566 03-29-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems with AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows (+ResMed AirSense 10) numari 18 7,403 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  What Should I Watch Out for with Lincare? Melman 8 448 03-22-2017, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Angry So I just had words with my DME @ Pacific pulmonary problems MzRobin28 4 235 03-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: MzRobin28