Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remote access to resmed AirSense 11
Remote access to resmed AirSense 11
I use Oscar to monitor my sleep data. I sometimes forget to put the SD card back into the AirSense and miss some sessions data.

Anyone knows of a way to remotely access the AirSense SD card or where to get the same kind of software DME provider uses.

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remote access to resmed AirSense 11
The only way to wirelessly access the SD card is to try and find an out-of-production Toshiba Wi-Fi SD card. If you decide to try and buy one, have a letter of credit from your bank ready. The prices are phenomenal! The remote software used by a doctor or DME is only available to those professional groups. Basically, you are currently limited to Sneakernet.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think your best, cheapest bet is to get into the habit of putting the SD card back into your PAP after uploading data into OSCAR. Medical remote software is for medicals only, you'd not gain access that way.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you can't get into the habit, would it work to alternate cards? That is: one card on your bedstand goes right in as you take out the last night's card? If you forgot to take the card out of your computer you'd see it wasn't on the stand, but you'd still have full data.

I don't know how OSCAR would treat that, but I'm assuming just the newest date gets downloaded, so summary data won't over-write past dates? Because the cards would end up with summary data on the night that card wasn't in the machine.

- SleepyCPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you SleepyCPAP, that is a great idea.

I wish I would have thought of it myself Thanks

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 115 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,284 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 721 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,242 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  If a provider has my device Serial #, are they able to access my data forever more? Robert89 4 737 09-17-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Resmed Airsense 11 AutoSet model 39520 Pixel Ninja 6 1,483 06-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Pixel Ninja

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.