Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

List Settings? AirSense 10 AutoSet
List Settings? AirSense 10 AutoSet
Hello everyone! Is there a way to list all of the settings on an AirSense 10 AutoSet? Maybe through Sleepyhead?

I've gone into the clinician's menu and finally have most of the settings tweaked and just didn't want to lose them somehow.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: List Settings? AirSense 10 AutoSet
(12-26-2015, 06:19 PM)daveasu Wrote: Hello everyone! Is there a way to list all of the settings on an AirSense 10 AutoSet? Maybe through Sleepyhead?

I've gone into the clinician's menu and finally have most of the settings tweaked and just didn't want to lose them somehow.

Thank you!

Download ResScan - the official ResMed application - it lists all of the settings once you've uploaded the SD card to it once.

See this thread for information on getting the latest version of ResScan.

(Edit: I initially had a link to the wrong thread).
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an FYI, if you change your settings with ResScan and apply it to the SD card, it will want to erase the card. Reading the data with ResScan is safe. Making a backup of your card is always a good thing.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-26-2015, 06:19 PM)daveasu Wrote: Hello everyone! Is there a way to list all of the settings on an AirSense 10 AutoSet? Maybe through Sleepyhead?

Thank you!
I believe Sleepyhead tracks your settings and results, you can download rescan 5.5 from this site and it will also help you.
Sleepyhead is very good for daily and rescan 5.5 is good for tracking your month to month with their system.

Post Reply Post Reply
For my own safety, I don't change the settings in Rescan to the card, then insert the card into the machine to make the new adjustment(s). I change the settings in the clinical menu and let the data card pick them up from there with no data loss.

I always lock my card before inserting it into the computer, then unlock it when inserting back into machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone - and for the link to ResScan. (and for the heads up about the SD card)

Happy New Year 2016!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 27 507 53 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 218 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 659 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.