Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Loading data back onto a ResMed ApneaLink Air
Loading data back onto a ResMed ApneaLink Air
Hi, So i got a ResMed ApneaLink Air for a home sleep study, did the study for one night then decided to go ahead and look at the results before I send the machine back for analysis. I downloaded the Apnealink software and got the data, very interesting. 

Only problem is that I have discovered that when the software downloads the data it automatically deletes it from the machine, hence I have no data to send back to the home study firm. 

Can I load the data back onto the machine?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Loading data back onto a ResMed ApneaLink Air
Oops! <bummer>

Sorry, I don't know; just wanted to commiserate and let you know that other folks feel your pain.

Hopefully some of the hardware (wire heads) or software (bit brains) gurus will be by soon and offer up some good advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi makemeawake,
Unfortunately, I think the answer is no.
I did the same thing. Twice I requested the HST for the weekend so I could get some extra testing done.
The first time I  left one of the nights data in the tester when I gave it back. Everything went well.
The second time, my curiosity got the better of me and I copied the data from the tester before I used the software to read the data.
When I  tried to copy the data back to the tester, I  found it was write protected.
I took the tester back and admitted I took the data. The technician didn't care. I guess they get a lot of tests that have problems one way or another.
Do you have another night before you have to take the tester back?
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you please help me out and direct me where I can download the software? I would really appreciate it.

The ResMed ApneaLink.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 764 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,631 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 336 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data not fully loading into OSCAR? fert 7 707 11-04-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.