Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Local DME supplier
Local DME supplier
I found out today, the DME supplier I got my CPAP machine from in Sept. of 2018, has moved. They moved last February, a good 20+ miles away. They used to be close and handy. Not anymore! 

I rarely go to where they relocated. Good thing I get all of my supplies from an online DME.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Local DME supplier
I'm now considering changing my DME as well. I signed a medical release form for a new pulmonary facility to provide a new doc. The current one still is stuck on modifying settings for my ASV that do not exist to adjust. So I'm going elsewhere.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Local DME supplier
I went online to the Live Chat option for my DME supplier back east. I was curious as to when my next shipment of supplies was going to happen. 

Good thing I did. The shipment was supposed to have gone out on July 17. I was told that the order was in limbo, because they didn't know for sure what mask I was using, although it was on my client record. 

The last order they shipped included the same mask (F30 AirFit) I'm currently using. There was no record of any dissatisfaction or improper order. 

Anyways, the discrepancy has been cleared up and noted on my file. I had to take the goofy Medicare inquiry again, in regards to making sure that I needed the supplies.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 168 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 545 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 515 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 829 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,346 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Supplier no. 9? And Resmed hose question TheManseHen 5 931 04-22-2022, 09:06 AM
Last Post: SilverD
  Supplier Does Not Have CPAP Units to Dispense jomomma 16 2,291 03-24-2022, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Aldebaran

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.