Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Location of Humidity Settings on Aircurve 10
Location of Humidity Settings on Aircurve 10
Hi - I have been using a ResMed Aircurve 10 Bilevel for over a year with good success.  Recently I was looking for where the Tube Temperature Setting was and how to change the humidity from Manual to Auto.  It seems like they have disappeared.....I can't find them under the main options or even when going into the Clinical Settings (I know how to do this).  Could someone please tell me where they are - I know they used to be there somewhere because I would switch between Auto Humidity and Manual quite often.

Is is possible that something is wrong with the machine and they have indeed "disappeared"?  Thanks for any help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Location of Humidity Settings on Aircurve 10
on my aircurve 10 asv, the settings you want are the 2nd, 3rd & 4th listings (after ramp) in the My Options menu and in the clinical menu settings, the same under Comfort heading. they're pretty hard to miss so if you can't find them I can't imagine why they might disappear or what to do about that.

I haven't messed with these in a while so I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if a change in the clinical settings menu might limit or disappear the the temp and humidity options in My Options (user menu).
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd suspect a problem with your ClimateLine hose... It has to be connected and functional for those options to show up.

Try disconnecting and reconnecting the hose from the machine and you should see it recognize when it's reconnected. If nothing happens, I'd replace the hose as the next step.
Post Reply Post Reply
good suggestion! for a lark I disconnected my climate line hose. fwiw: on my resmed asv, hose related settings disappeared but humidity setting is still there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply - I will try disconnecting the hose.  It may also be there's a setting that I don't realize in the "regular" settings that controls where you see the auto and manual - I would think the auto and manual settings and tube temperature would be in the "regular" settings but maybe not.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 312 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 571 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,516 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 210 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 89 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,363 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.