Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Long time Cpap user, new to the Apnea Board
Long time Cpap user, new to the Apnea Board
I want to start off with my first post by saying hello to everyone. Had I been aware sooner of resources like this forum I would have joined long ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Long time Cpap user, new to the Apnea Board
Welcome I hope we can be a help to you. There are many people here that a very knowledgeable and can - will help guide you

But the only way we can is to be able to see your therapy. We do that through OSCAR. it is free download at the top of the site. PLEASE download it and post a couple nights charts. You will need to do a little reading to see how to get the needed information in your posts.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I have recently just started using OSCAR for about 40 days now. I have created a new post with more detail.

Thank you for your information.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using a Resmed S9 for past 6 years, thought I was doing well, much less sleepy in daytime.  Then when insurance paid, I got a newer Resmed Auto, and while doing initial setup, discovered a guy who does a lot of podcasts on youtube, LankyLefty27, and realized that Mask Leaks are a big deal. Anyway, downloaded Oscar application and confirmed what LankyLefty was talking about, got a new mask, and am sleeping a full hour less per night and waking up refreshed.  Since Oscar application links to this forum, I have joined, like you, and am already seeing the benefits of these very knowledgeable folks and yes, I will make a contribution real soon now, right after I do a consultation wit LankyLefty27 of AXG Sleep Diagnostics--yes, I am promoting Lanky, as he has so improved my sleep and life by pointing out the simple importance of Mask Leak and how it is not adequately shown in the Resmed Smiley Face icon.  Who knows what additional benefit I can receive, so am grateful for all this and best wishes. like
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 470 2 hours ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 210 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,439 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 615 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 619 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,490 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.