Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Long time cpap user having problems
Yes I made a liner out of an old t-shirt. Trace your mask a little bigger than it is on the shirt. I did an extra inch all around. Cut that our then cut a whole for mouth and nose. It worked great and didn't leak during the night
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RedX, GREAT to hear that you have resolved your problem for now but if that should stop working you still have the silicon earplug rope to try, in any case, keep us posted on your progress, CONTINUED SUCCESS.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Rex how wet is your face? On warm humid nights I turn off the humidier. That reduces the moisture and allow the mask to sit tight. It could also be too much air pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 9 141 2 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Pressure] New AirSense 10 Auto User-Need Help w/initial Pressure Min/Max Settings Orionsnet 48 1,061 Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Orionsnet
  Bipap AVAPS problems samianwardcummings 10 342 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems with AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows (+ResMed AirSense 10) numari 18 6,990 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Cpap Mask left wrinkle lines in my face. How long doe they take to go away? Ihaveapnea 4 269 03-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Last Post: cant_sleep_in_nj
  New user Laying awake 13 273 03-19-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Laying awake
  Time to buckle down. UKwildcatfan 1 165 03-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Maniac007