Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Look at this FF mask
Found this on a website while looking to help prikkelpitt with his data issues:

[Image: NIVPressureSores.png]

This in truly a full-face mask. I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Looks like the FitLife. There's only a few that are "true" full face masks.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(09-25-2013, 04:00 PM)PollCat Wrote: Found this on a website while looking to help prikkelpitt with his data issues:

[Image: NIVPressureSores.png]

This in truly a full-face mask. I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.

YIKES! I don't know that I would like this one!

Yup...looks like a fitlife. Not for everyone and, based on my experience with full face respirators, I'm surprised they wouldn't anchor this under the chin and didn't put a 5th connection point at the top for more stability...but I didn't design it Wink
These actually work quite well for people that suffer from claustrophobia.
That *IS* an FFM and not just an Oral-Nasal mask masquerading (intended) as an FFM.

Keep your eyes closed and they shouldn't dry out.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."

(09-25-2013, 04:00 PM)PollCat Wrote: This in truly a full-face mask. I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.

well, they ougta be closed when you're sleepin, unless you've had one too many facelifts Too-funny
Wink 
Hello:
I generally sleep with my mouth open so I wanted a full face mask that fits under my chin. I have found Fisher Paykel FlexFit 431 works perfect for me. The FlexFit 431 has the best design and doesn't leak. I have used this mask for four years now and it is the only mask that I will reorder.

Good luck

I like the Innomed "Hybrid" FFM as much as anything (it's really a combo of Nasal Pillow & Oral Mask.)

It's not a comfortable as a pillow (only) mask but it's likely far better than most other FFMs.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."

PsychoMike, I moved your post (and the reply) to it's own thread in the main forum. You can find it here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...cs-FitLife
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.