Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Look at this FF mask
Look at this FF mask
Found this on a website while looking to help prikkelpitt with his data issues:

[Image: NIVPressureSores.png]

This in truly a full-face mask.  I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
RE: Look at this FF mask
Looks like the FitLife. There's only a few that are "true" full face masks.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(09-25-2013, 04:00 PM)PollCat Wrote: Found this on a website while looking to help prikkelpitt with his data issues:

[Image: NIVPressureSores.png]

This in truly a full-face mask. I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.

YIKES! I don't know that I would like this one!
Yup...looks like a fitlife. Not for everyone and, based on my experience with full face respirators, I'm surprised they wouldn't anchor this under the chin and didn't put a 5th connection point at the top for more stability...but I didn't design it Wink
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
These actually work quite well for people that suffer from claustrophobia.
That *IS* an FFM and not just an Oral-Nasal mask masquerading (intended) as an FFM.

Keep your eyes closed and they shouldn't dry out.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
(09-25-2013, 04:00 PM)PollCat Wrote: This in truly a full-face mask. I wonder how you keep your eyes moist.

well, they ougta be closed when you're sleepin, unless you've had one too many facelifts Too-funny
Wink 
Hello:
I generally sleep with my mouth open so I wanted a full face mask that fits under my chin. I have found Fisher Paykel FlexFit 431 works perfect for me. The FlexFit 431 has the best design and doesn't leak. I have used this mask for four years now and it is the only mask that I will reorder.

Good luck

I like the Innomed "Hybrid" FFM as much as anything (it's really a combo of Nasal Pillow & Oral Mask.)

It's not a comfortable as a pillow (only) mask but it's likely far better than most other FFMs.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
PsychoMike, I moved your post (and the reply) to it's own thread in the main forum. You can find it here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...cs-FitLife
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.