Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lookee O2 Ring - Import into OSCAR
Lookee O2 Ring - Import into OSCAR
I've read every post made here on the topic and on a Google Search.  It is impossible to get this data imported into OSCAR.  I'm no tech genius by any means.  All Lookee puts out are PDF and CSV files - useless for OSCAR.  I've searched every folder on my Android phone for any binary files on the ViHealth app and zero success.  I have no clue how people did this.  I cannot use O2 Insights Pro as I do not have the proprietary connecting cord.  I am able to view reports on ViHealth V 2.74, but nowhere is there an option to save/send a binary file.  Files are only downloaded via Bluetooth.  

The only files that have a 14 number name are claimed to be Windows Media Files, but no way is this correct.  They cannot be read by OSCAR anyways so it's pointless.  Why does this have to be so damn difficult? Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lookee O2 Ring - Import into OSCAR
cmpman1974,
My SleepU transfers data to the O2_Insight_Pro software via Bluetooth. The software can be particularly fussy about connecting to my Sleepu. Many days I have to reboot my laptop to get it to connect, then it picks it up and transfers the data just fine.

It might work for you...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2023, 02:11 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: cmpman1974,
My SleepU transfers data to the O2_Insight_Pro software via Bluetooth.  The software can be particularly fussy about connecting to my Sleepu.  Many days I have to reboot my laptop to get it to connect, then it picks it up and transfers the data just fine.

It might work for you...

I just purchased a Bluetooth adapter for my PC. I was going to test this out and see if it works soon.  Is a SleepU the same as the Lookee product?
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is the Wellue SleepU. IIRC the Lookee O2 Ring is a re-branded Wellue O2 Ring. I recall on the Lookee website that they listed one of them as "Lookee O2 Ring (by Wellue)".

There is also a wiki page for importing Wellue/Viatom data which may help you find the data on your phone: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ile_Import
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 139 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,722 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 642 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 263 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Caution: Wellue O2 Ring - Time Sync hybernate 9 1,296 03-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.