Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for Reporting Software
Looking for Reporting Software
Hi All,

I have a Philips Respironics BiPAP A30 System One machine which I had a hard time adjusting to but now that I feel that I am able to sleep better with it I have woken up a few times with the mask in my hand and do not seem to remember at what time I removed it, therefore, I strongly feel the need to be able to get some reports so I can understand how well and for how long I am using it.

Will anybody please tell me if there is any freeware/shareable software I can use to get the reporting from it.

Please let me know, I am desperate to find out.

Thanks

Oscar Rodriguez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for Reporting Software
Welcome

I'm fairly sure Sleepyhead will work with that machine.
[url]http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./[/url]

We may move this thread into the main forum where you will get more replies.

Welcome,

Mongo
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much for your prompt Reply Mongo!

I will download and install right now.

Thanks,

Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mongo and everybody else who may read this thread,

Unfortunately Sleepyhead does not support my Philips Respironics BiPAP A30 System One machine, I downloaded and Installed and everything looked promising but when I tried to import the data I got a message that my machine is not yet supported.

If any of you know of any other option, please let me know, I really need to get this information.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Oscar,

Two other possibilities:

1. EncoreBasic - small, easy to use, but this is older software and I'm not sure it will work with newer Philips-Respironics machines. (EncoreBasic download thread is here)

2. EncorePro - large, not-so-easy-to-use and takes a while to install... pretty sure it will work for newer machines. (EncorePro download thread is here)

Let us know if one of these work for you - I'm sure other BiPAP A30 owners would like to know for sure.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much SuperSleeper!

I will check both options.

Will update as soon as I have been able to try them.

Thanks!

Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.