Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Hi,

This is my first post.  I am new to this and trying to find a good sleep apnea doctor to get a diagnosis - My PCP thinks I have it and I'm fairly certain that she is right. She wants to refer me, but I don't like her affiliated hospital. 

Can anyone suggest a great / reputable / well known sleep apnea doctor / clinic in the *** Boston MA area *** ? I have no where to start and don't know the 'great' sleep clinics here. Maybe MGH? Others? 

I just did a search on this board and couldn't find any suggestions so anything that you might know would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Hi pinksky,
Welcome to Apnea Board!
Until someone on this board who might live in that area recommends someone, I would suggest you simply use google. You will get quite a few listings.

Start by making some phone calls, check reviews, and if you have insurance, call to see which doctors or sleep clinics they contract with.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Thank you!  I appreciate it. I will do that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 230 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 351 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 288 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 74 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 125 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 556 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.