Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Hi,

This is my first post.  I am new to this and trying to find a good sleep apnea doctor to get a diagnosis - My PCP thinks I have it and I'm fairly certain that she is right. She wants to refer me, but I don't like her affiliated hospital. 

Can anyone suggest a great / reputable / well known sleep apnea doctor / clinic in the *** Boston MA area *** ? I have no where to start and don't know the 'great' sleep clinics here. Maybe MGH? Others? 

I just did a search on this board and couldn't find any suggestions so anything that you might know would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Hi pinksky,
Welcome to Apnea Board!
Until someone on this board who might live in that area recommends someone, I would suggest you simply use google. You will get quite a few listings.

Start by making some phone calls, check reviews, and if you have insurance, call to see which doctors or sleep clinics they contract with.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for Sleep Apnea Dr in Boston, MA
Thank you!  I appreciate it. I will do that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep apnea and afib Respir8 6 141 01-24-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Respir8
Idea [Treatment] ASV settings for treatment of complex sleep apnea JoeyWallaby 54 1,040 01-22-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Can Clear Airway Apnea not be Central Apnea? tomko44 18 10,448 01-21-2020, 05:05 PM
Last Post: sleepyp
  ANYONE HAVE AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF WHAT CHIN TUCKING IN SLEEP APNEA LOOKS LIKE? Plmnb 7 189 01-19-2020, 11:18 PM
Last Post: ApneaQuestions
  Is sleep apnea a forever condition? dreamstream 13 351 01-14-2020, 08:56 AM
Last Post: jacklogan
  Mild sleep apnea, Do i need CPAP or other options? jonnyo 7 240 01-14-2020, 03:37 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleep Apnea Impacts of Caffeine, Coffee, Black Tea dreamstream 4 193 01-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.