Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for a bipap replacement
Looking for a bipap replacement
Hello folks
I've been a cpap user since 2005 and I currently using a Respironics System one bipap.

My machine is giving up and I might need a replacement soon so I am trying to figure if I should get the same or there is a better model now or even different brand that I should go for instead the Respironics but unfortunately I am away from the Cpap scene since 2013 and I am really outdated as far as new machines go.

I appreciate if by any chance anybody here could give me a quick insight if something changed (for better) since last time I bought my respironics PR760 HS and what should I aim for.

Thanks
Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for a bipap replacement
Here is a link that can guide you toward a new machine and which to avoid.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

If you are self paying(not going through insurance), check out Supplier #2. They sell good used low hour equip., and also new open box units.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much OpalRose! I got a DreamStation Auto Bipap and now I am looking for the setup manual.
Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2016, 03:28 PM)Hawk600 Wrote: Thank you very much OpalRose! I got a DreamStation Auto Bipap and now I am looking for the setup manual.
Thanks again!

Here is a link to get your clinicians setup manual
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it, thank you again!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,026 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,815 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 247 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 200 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,120 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,892 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,793 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.