Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar
RE: Need Help! AHI increasing, can't decipher Oscar
Thanks for feedback.
I DID take it as funny and light hearted thus the lol.I don’t know how you got I was taking it literally/seriously.
Louie takes me seriously because I have the toy.  Even though it is wet and stinky, it squeaks, so that makes me the most interesting person in the World.

[Image: AV0skFdl.jpg]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Haha!! He’s so cute- give the little guy his toy! They always love the stinkiest ones the best Smile
Sending last night's chart and the night before. I didn't even send the 2 nights ago one before because I thought it looked awful as I knew it would because I felt awful when I woke up before even looking at it .It's missing 2 hours for some reason when I know I wasn't up that long. 

BUT now I know not to panic after one night and so waited to see what happened last night. Woke up feeling good, much better and checked my chart. Think it looks pretty good but sending it to see what you think especially about my pressure. It's seems a bit erratic until 4:30 when it settled into a nice straight line until I was waking up. 

Do you think I should change my pressure or leave all settings the same? Why does my pressure bounce around like that? 

Thanks Lorie

[attachment=40035][attachment=40034]
Any chance of a reply to my post  anytime soon?
All events are near the end of sessions, and the 2/19/22 session is just as good as can be. Don't change anything! Both charts show mostly steady pressure, no leaks, excellent respiratory statistics and good therapy. I don't know what caused events at 02:20 and 08:20 on 2/18, but the entire night is excellent except for a few minutes.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Great thank you
yeah, I agree.

and the nights you seem to miss a couple hours, if can auto turn off if the leaks are high. I noticed that me breathing through my nose does not autostart my machine (I use a full face mask and the volume is not enough to kick it).

QAL
Could you please take a look at my charts?   Centrals were pretty high last night, maybe related to leaks and at the end of the night but more than usual in the middle too.  Pressure looks a bit erratic too. Not sure what my other respiratory values show. On 2/21, had a bad nightmare, was very restless and then just jumped up out of bed so think that accounts for all the events from 3:30 to 4:30 and high ahi. 2/23 looks ok (to me).  A bit bit worried I'm on a downward trend. 

Should I lower my EPR to 2 or change anything else?

Thanks Lorie
The centrals do not look like much of a concern. Could you provide a zoomed 3-minute image at 01:30. There are many segments of flow that are unbalanced with even inspiration flow but more expiration irregular flow. I'd like to get a closer look.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 44 1 hour ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 973 2 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Little Olive - Therapy Adventure Little Olive 71 1,318 3 hours ago
Last Post: Little Olive
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,964 359,422 10 hours ago
Last Post: btreger
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 37 1,074 04-16-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  liebano - Therapy Analysis liebano 17 587 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: liebano
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 193 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.