Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost (?) Data
Lost (?) Data
I started CPAP mid July and have been making slow but steady progress ever since. My AHI averages have been improving by one point each month. I check the statistics page daily for the monthly numbers. It showed averages for each month. Come January first, it seems that I lost the monthly data for the month of August on the monthly statistics page. Is there a way I can get that back?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lost (?) Data
If the data is still on your card, and you don't have Do Not Import Sessions older than ddmmyyyy checked in preferences, you should be able to import and rebuild your data. On the menu, Data > Rebuild CPAP Data
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2016, 06:45 AM)AlanE Wrote: If the data is still on your card, and you don't have Do Not Import Sessions older than ddmmyyyy checked in preferences, you should be able to import and rebuild your data. On the menu, Data > Rebuild CPAP Data

"Do not import sessions older than" is not checked and Rebuild did not do the trick. I assume the data is still there because when I look at Overview it still shows up from my first day, just not on the statistics page under monthly report mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure if this is a bug or "by design".

I renamed my data folder, started SH again fresh and imported my SD card. I know my SD card has all the data back to March 2015. I see the same thing you discovered. The data is there but the statistics only go back 5 months. August and July have dropped off. July 15th is when I changed out my machine so I will give it that month since it was not a full month but August has dropped from Statistics.

Looking at my original data folder, Statistics for the last 9 months are showing but the first two months have dropped off.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks AlanE for confirming this situation. So now I know it not just me. I guess it's just how the program works.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking at my statistics I now find that after an absence of a month I now have my August statistics back..........go figure.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you have a relative named Rod Serling?

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2016, 09:28 PM)AlanE Wrote: Did you have a relative named Rod Serling?

Not that I know of........but life is a mystery none the less.Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR lost my profiles! jtardo 13 188 03-25-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: jtardo
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Lost My Profile DNowakowski 3 612 12-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Lost My Profile Poolboy 6 1,043 11-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.