Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost SD card
I have lost my SD card from my machine..... Does anyone know if they can be replaced? Can I use a regular SD card or is there a program on it I need to install?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm pretty sure your machine uses a standard SD card which you can get from any photo shop or electrical retailer. All the most important data will still be in the machine's memory and it will write it back to the card when you insert it.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2016, 03:51 AM)Rip and Rosie Wrote: I have lost my SD card from my machine..... Does anyone know if they can be replaced? Can I use a regular SD card or is there a program on it I need to install?

I suggest a 2GB (2 GigaByte) full size SD card, because it would definitely work. A higher density card might work, too, but not sure.

Does not need to be special in any way. Last year I bought a package of 2 cards for around $12 from Walmart.

Just insert in the machine, turn the machine on, and if the machines asks if you want to reformat the card, select Yes.
Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
If you use the SD card in your computer, you should consider buying a replacement that has a write-protect slider. this prevents the computer operating system from writing “junk” onto the card.

This does not typically add any card to a new card.

Post Reply Post Reply
The smallest Walmart had here was 4GB and they only had dual packs (2 in the package) for $12. There are Pny, not they best, but they work, and I tried one in my AirSense 10 Autoset and it worked fine.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mouth breather - lost weight KCap 6 523 06-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  I've tried everything, completely lost lostie42 12 925 04-19-2017, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 33,094 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Air Sense 10 cell phone connection lost dzwiss 6 486 02-22-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: dzwiss
  New to CPAP and feel lost! txparamedic 12 1,609 02-17-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Lost in translation oregongirl 5 781 02-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Detailed data not recorded or lost? Mosquitobait 11 2,443 07-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Julius