Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost my curser
Lost my curser
Somehow I have lost my curser in my mouse when I get into Sleepyhead. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. As soon as I download my date and go in to "daily" my curser disappears and I can only run a line over my data. Any help on this end? I'm not too technically balanced in the head so hope there is a simple answer. The mouse and curser works fine in Edge.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lost my curser
What operating system & version of SleepyHead?
If it is 1.0.0 beta-2 did you try the BrokenGL version? That works better with some graphics cards.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am on the beta 2 version. What is the Broken GL version? Is there a way to go back to beta 1? Now I am asked for a password everytime I go into the user portion of logging in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jaswilliams told me to try Fn-F11 and that brought my curser back. I appreciate all your help. Gee it wasn't too long ago I had to post a "sticky Note" with an arrow pointing to the power button reminding me to press it to start. I've come a long way. I will be so glad when the remaining 64 sticky notes can come off!!
Post Reply Post Reply
You likely set a password on your Profile in Sleepyhead.
I thought the BrokenGL Sleepyhead was just another program added during installation.

Beta 2 has been out for several years and is the most stable version right now. There is a testing version (1.1.0-unstable-2) that has not seen much public development in a month.

Rumor has it that JediMark is spending some very important family time "in real life".
Post Reply Post Reply
To remove the password from SleepyHead:
  1. Go to your: SleepyHeadData Folder -> Profiles -> The User Name You Setup
  2. Open Profile.xml
    • Note: WordPad works very well for this
    • Right-click on the file and select the Open With option
    • Select WordPad
  3. Find: Password (Ctl+F= Find shortcut)
  4. Replace that line with <Password type="QString"></Password>
  5. Save the file and exit
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2018, 05:19 AM)michael9346 Wrote: I am on the beta 2 version. What is the Broken GL version? Is there a way to go back to beta 1? Now I am asked for a password everytime I go into the user portion of logging in.

To remove the password select File => Edit Profile => Untick the box Password Protect Profile then press next until you get finish and save the profile, hopefully that will deactivate the password.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Lost My Profile DNowakowski 3 587 12-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Lost My Profile Poolboy 6 1,022 11-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Help, lost all my data newuser1002 3 675 05-14-2023, 01:15 AM
Last Post: newuser1002
  O2Ring "lost time" 4.5 hours, 2 weeks since previous lost time DavidEsp 5 645 04-28-2023, 03:29 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  New Router Lost FlashSD Connection gumleafau 2 473 03-28-2023, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  lost random days of data from OSCAR cberistain 0 489 11-20-2022, 08:03 PM
Last Post: cberistain
  Lost SD card data hoppercm 3 927 06-26-2022, 01:07 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.