Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lots of questions about new ResMed
RE: Lots of questions about new ResMed
(02-03-2014, 01:08 AM)retired_guy Wrote: But remember, remember, remember, --- just like I did not remember--- When you take the SD card out of your Resmed be sure to "lock" the card before you put it in the computer. That's a good idea for any windows version, but essential if you happen to be using the dreaded Windows 8.1. If you do not do this, then when you put the card back into your Resmed it will erase all your stored data. Which may cause your sleep doc to put you on timeout, or make you do pushups or something.
I can vouch for retired_guy...because my card was just erased after inserting it into my new Windows 8.1 computer. I was lucky because I have all the data in SleepyHead and ResScan so can bring a ResScan report to the sleep doc to confirm usage etc.

I promise you I will lock the card when it's out of the S9!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lots of questions about new ResMed
Welcome hosehead~! I am a vinegar person too. And as stated above, you can use any brand of mask that works well for you.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to all. Have lots of ?? DudleyDoRight 5 139 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  EPR questions juniper 5 192 04-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 171 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 151 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  New to Bilevel and lots of CAs brainfoggysleeper 2 174 03-29-2024, 07:28 AM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 247 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 361 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.