Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adios
Adios
Just wanted to say Adios to the group here and thank you for all your attempts and getting me a working solution.

Between the congestion, coughing and side sleeping issues, CPAP is simply not going to make it for me.

I've returned my machine and feel quite relieved in doing so.

Again, thanks for the attempts...it was much appreciated.

DF61

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Adios
Sorry to hear that. Hope you reconsider down the road. If so we'll be here. Good luck!
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Like I told a relative, you had sleep apnea when you were diagnosed, you have it now and you'll have it every day til you die. In the future if you ever get sick and tired of being sick and tired, make an appointment with a Pulmonologist certified in Pulmonology and sleep medicine and give it another try. We'll still be here and welcome you back with open arms.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
That bad huh. Go get Inspire 2 then.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry you are quitting. I had a hard time acclimating to the mask when I was initially diagnosed and supplied, BUT my doctor at Washington University was absolutely adamant that I must force myself to hang in there-and I did. It's been thirty-one years now, and every day I am thankful  that he was so emphatic that I really must go along with the treatment. I respectfully urge you to reconsider.

TheDuke
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, before you drop dead of the multiple illnesses, conditions, and diseases that come from having untreated sleep apnea, tell your loved ones to let us know when you do drop dead. But, hey, at least you can be un-congested, not coughing, and sleeping on your side in the meantime, right?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2018, 02:05 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Hey, before you drop dead of the multiple illnesses, conditions, and diseases that come from having untreated sleep apnea, tell your loved ones to let us know when you do drop dead. But, hey, at least you can be un-congested, not coughing, and sleeping on your side in the meantime, right?

Well, as long as the sarcasm light is lit...

If I do kick over before 2023, the life insurance will give my wife the chance to retire...something that won't be an option after the policy expires....
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.