Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
Been using CPAP for almost 4 years now. I do not feel great even after 8+ hours of CPAP usage every night. AHI numbers seem okay but I do not feel great. I have attached Oscar data below. Can you guys please take a look ? Thank you! 

July 25th:

July 29th: For some reason the machine recorded several sessions, even though the next session started at the same second when the previous one ended

Machine: Dreamstation CPAP
Mask: Resmed Airtouch N20
Cervical collar: Caldera Releaf

Please let me know if you need more information
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Not feeling good even after 8+ hours of CPAP use daily
well 8+ hour of cpap usage doesn't mean 8+ hour of sleep, your ahi is low but you still snore for that i would suggest to increase minimum pressure to 9+ and max to 15 (according to your comfort) would also suggest increase flex level to 2, if you feel that the 9+ pressure is too much turn on ramp to 15 min and set ramp pressure to 6 try this setting for three night post results
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 13 386 1 hour ago
Last Post: Jpm6179
  [CPAP] Only sleeping 3 hours a night with CPAP, almost fell asleep at wheel biboombap 5 49 4 hours ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 129 10 hours ago
Last Post: eok361
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 5 73 10 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 136 04-17-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 195 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  [Symptoms] Good until 3am, then awake sadness AvocadoSniffer 2 141 04-12-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: AvocadoSniffer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.