Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lower Preasure = No Leak and No Limits and No Events?
Lower Preasure = No Leak and No Limits and No Events?

I was trying out my brevida again (its super uncomfortable i think i am done with it) but i switched a few hours into the night. The first part of the night is brevida, HUGE leaks, HUGE number of events BAD sleep

Then I switch back ot my original mask, the evora, No leaks, no limits, no events...

Why cant I get that good of data when I wear the evora all night? If you look the preasure was only 10 max the second half of the night... Should I be lowerng my top preasure?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lower Preasure = No Leak and No Limits and No Events?
If you want to lower the Max pressure, go ahead but drop it to 15.

If the Brevidia is the one with major leaks in chart 1, it's not a good fit for you.

I don't know why you can't get good results the whole night, but if chart 2 is the Evora, that's possibly what you should stick with. That is if you can get those results for more than 2 hours. Having short sleep sessions will make you feel fatigued.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 325 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 42 1,218 04-09-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Are any of these events real? BigWing 6 188 04-09-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 7 191 04-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 109 8,650 04-08-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Leak Spikes and A Break in Flow blu15 9 1,254 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: avhenry
  Excessive Events jerrydaw 1 107 04-06-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.