Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Luna II Auto [Software]
Luna II Auto [Software]
Does anyone have any experience with accessing more than the basic data available on the Luna II? I'm very interested in learning as much as I can from this. 

I know it's not compatible with OSCAR and neither my pulmonologist's office nor the supplier really knows much about this machine yet. I got it instead of the Resmed Autosense 10 that I wanted - and was prescribed - due to the shortage. The 3B Medical site has little info and I can't find anything beyond the minimal compliance reports generated.       Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Luna II Auto
This is the only software that we have available for Luna Cpap.  Not sure if it will work with your Luna II Auto, but doesn't hurt to try.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ndows-Only
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much, but the link doesn't work. Starts to open and then just bounces right back to this page. Is there an alternate download location...?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try again: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ndows-Only
Post Reply Post Reply
The software is for Windows only.

Sorry, I don't know of an alternate download location.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Luna II Auto [Software]
Keep in mind, to access the link OpalRose posted above, you will need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account, otherwise you'll get an error message.

The link works fine for others - not sure why you're getting a redirect back to this page.   Dont-know
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Luna II Auto [Software]
(09-03-2021, 12:27 PM)Caniss Wrote: Does anyone have any experience with accessing more than the basic data available on the Luna II? I'm very interested in learning as much as I can from this. 

I know it's not compatible with OSCAR and neither my pulmonologist's office nor the supplier really knows much about this machine yet. I got it instead of the Resmed Autosense 10 that I wanted - and was prescribed - due to the shortage. The 3B Medical site has little info and I can't find anything beyond the minimal compliance reports generated.       Thinking-about

There is decent software available at: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ndows-Only
You will need an account there to download the software. Keep in mind that is MS WINDOWS ONLY for now. Use your SD card and there is virtually no setup. There is a learning curve, but it is pretty good software.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nerwbie -- what CPAP/software combo? cprstn54 1 47 04-23-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 10 1,081 04-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Jonkier
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 918 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 190 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 682 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,124 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,321 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.