Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lymes and sleep apnea
Yes, thanks, it is a very nasty disease and so easy to get bitten and not know it! I believe in many people it affects the neurological system and thus can cause sleep apnea...
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-25-2016, 07:45 PM)somnia16 Wrote: Yes, thanks, it is a very nasty disease and so easy to get bitten and not know it! I believe in many people it affects the neurological system and thus can cause sleep apnea...

I didn't say I disagree, all I can see is there's no direct causal evidence to support the cause. Is there one? Perhaps. I dunno.

I'm just not smart enough to jump to any conclusion without evidence, n' this is far afield from my area of knowledge, n' to be truthful with you, I've plum forgotten what my area of knowledge might have ever been in the 1st place Laugh-a-lot

Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Treating Sleep Apnea with just Mouth Appliance and Back Exercises pbklink 6 184 4 hours ago
Last Post: mike888miller
  [Diagnosis] Testing severity of Sleep Apnea with maximum 4 pressure freetime 8 249 12-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Do these products worsen sleep apnea? Solar Rays 10 496 12-13-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
Question [Diagnosis] Do I have sleep apnea? Black Pearl 12 362 12-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  [News] Sleep Apnea effects on Cardiovascular health, Metabolism Dawnstar 10 633 12-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Cpapian
  New Guy, Central Sleep Apnea, wrong machine? Boodmaster 28 908 11-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  Has anyone been cured of obstructive sleep apnea after tonsillectomy? Russatrice 19 1,165 10-24-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Gary1of2