Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

M Series software
RE: M Series software
I don't dispute that things got much better with the new generation of machines, but I was disputing the "no data" and disparaging remarks on the "old machine". They were, and are very effective therapy devices, and some people don't have the option to update or own multiple machines.

I have been using the better data to improve my own results and having pretty good luck pushing AHI from the 2-3 range to less than 1. The M-Series did not reveal RERAs, CA and other events that are going into the quality of a night's sleep. So, with the PRS1 the improvement as a result of data is quantifiable. However, we still have many people with no machine data at all, and the whole noncompliance issue of those who don't tolerate therapy for any number of reasons.

The O.P. is making a pretty good try at this, and deserves support, no ridicule for using an old machine. I'm simply pointing out where to get the software and that if they get the data, the forum will be supportive of helping them interpret it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 112 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,200 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 354 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 613 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  Respironic BiPAP M series pressure settings jamesmck 3 598 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,253 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.