Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

M Series software
I don't dispute that things got much better with the new generation of machines, but I was disputing the "no data" and disparaging remarks on the "old machine". They were, and are very effective therapy devices, and some people don't have the option to update or own multiple machines.

I have been using the better data to improve my own results and having pretty good luck pushing AHI from the 2-3 range to less than 1. The M-Series did not reveal RERAs, CA and other events that are going into the quality of a night's sleep. So, with the PRS1 the improvement as a result of data is quantifiable. However, we still have many people with no machine data at all, and the whole noncompliance issue of those who don't tolerate therapy for any number of reasons.

The O.P. is making a pretty good try at this, and deserves support, no ridicule for using an old machine. I'm simply pointing out where to get the software and that if they get the data, the forum will be supportive of helping them interpret it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series literatec 2 139 05-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Would 2 12V batteries in series avoid need for Resmed''s (A10) converter 2SleepBetta 1 149 03-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross [CPAP] Respironics REMStar System One Series 60 Repair lempface 6 535 02-04-2017, 07:01 AM
Last Post: cate1898
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 4 647 01-22-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: msgill59
  [Equipment] Annoying on/off beep on Respironics BIPAP S/T C series rcattell 8 742 11-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: rcattell
  [Equipment] REMstarPro M series Lorelei 9 531 08-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Philips series 50 Pro CFlex + and series 60 series differences stephennic 1 283 08-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider