Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MIC Injections
Has anyone had MIC injections? If so, what is your thoughts on it?

For the medical people on this forum, what do you know about MIC?

This is given at my doctor's office and I wondered how safe and effective it is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Snake Oil.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not talking about that hormone that pregnant women have that a lot of people are injecting themselves with I was reading about it and it says its good for people that have a b12 deficiency (mic)
Post Reply Post Reply

Why not just get B12 IM injections from your doc?
MIC is Methionine Inositol Choline injections that are being sold for weight loss.

Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2015, 10:39 PM)justMongo Wrote: Why not just get B12 IM injections from your doc?
MIC is Methionine Inositol Choline injections that are being sold for weight loss.

the doctor gives me both shots. I am deficient in vitamin d and a few of the b vitamins, one being b12 and have slightly too high of another vitamin. my doctor isn't giving them to me for weight loss and I am only going to get 2 more shots (have only had 2) and then if my blood tests show improvement, I will get the B12 shot monthly. I was told to take 2 5000 iu vitamin d3 daily but I am only taking one as I think that is a pretty high dose and last time my vitamin d was low, it was lower than it is now and my then doctor gave me 50,000 iu (one pill) for the month.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be interested in your next 25-OH-vitD test. I bet you are still deficient.

Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

That is what happened in 2013 and after the 50,000 iu vit d3 I never had issues again until this year. 5000 iu per day for 30 days is way more than I took last time and I am not as deficient as I was then. We will see.
Post Reply Post Reply