Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MLST Scheduled For Tuesday
MLST Scheduled For Tuesday
First of all, a Happy and HEALTHY (in all ways) New Year to everyone.

My doc has me going in Tues night til Wed night for an MLST. Reason: After 3+ months minimal, if any, improvement in daytime fatigue.

Do you think it's possible that, if I had had SleepyHead and posted the graphs and all that here, experienced people here might have been able to give me feeThanksdback? Feedback on simple changes I or the doc could have made that might have made the need for a 24-hour MLST unnecessary? Just pondering. Thanks
sorry. it should say "might have been able to give me feedback"
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MLST Scheduled For Tuesday
(01-01-2017, 08:35 PM)harmon k Wrote: ...
Do you think it's possible that, if I had had SleepyHead and posted the graphs and all that here, experienced people here might have been able to give me feedback? ...

Absolutely.

Go to the top of the page.
Download SleepyHead to your computer and install it.
Take the SDHC card out of your CPAP.
Slide the little switch (may be white) to write protect the card.
Put it in your computer (if you don't have a SDHC reader, pick up one, they aren't terribly expensive)
Start SleepyHead.
Import your data.
Take a look.
Take some screenshots (F12 in SleepyHead).
Upload the screenshots to Imgur, or Google Drive, etc, where you can share it online.
Make a post and include your screenshot link (you need to have posted at least 4 time) and questions.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
"if" is becoming irrelevant. You have been asked, for data since you started here, but we accept that your are technology challenged. As much as we would have liked to help, it's great to hear you're getting some help with these issues.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi harmon k,
Good luck to you at your MLST.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have a sleep study with titration scheduled. What questions to ask? S.L. Ping Beauty 3 575 01-18-2022, 06:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Results input sought before visit to (untrustworthy) DME on Tuesday DougM 11 2,354 02-20-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  Getting new machine Tuesday - Medicare mirkee 8 1,898 09-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Last Post: mirkee
  Started Therapy on Tuesday 3.8.16 KeithRCroteau 12 2,575 03-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Question [Diagnosis] Titration study scheduled - Newbie & need advice... Ailu 18 5,293 06-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Ailu
  DME is scheduled for a proper mask fitting. JVinNE 13 4,230 04-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Last Post: truetopath
  Newbie- See Doc Tuesday, Help I got my sleep study results saja713 10 4,111 02-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.