Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
RE: MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
I keepet my old name The Dreamer, "Please transfer my post count".

Thanks !
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2012, 09:17 PM)The Dreamer Wrote: I keepet my old name The Dreamer, "Please transfer my post count".
Thanks !

Welcome, glad you made it here, Dreamer... your post count has been transferred and you now have full membership rights.

Big Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I had a low post count, but I'm here now under the same username. After reading your explanation for the move, I can see why you made the change.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2012, 09:29 PM)shanzlik Wrote: I had a low post count, but I'm here now under the same username. After reading your explanation for the move, I can see why you made the change.

Thanks shanzlik, post count transferred, full privileges now.

Hope you enjoy our new home!

Thumbs-up-2
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
I was and am still Tealady Thanks for the invite
Thanks"Please transfer my post count - I had X number of posts on the old forum".
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2012, 08:01 PM)Tealady Wrote: I was and am still Tealady Thanks for the invite

Welcome Tealady, post count transferred... Smile

man, a nice hot cup of tea sounds good right about now... 32 degrees F outside here in northwest Indiana. Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if I had any...Username was Arbalister, though. :-)

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2012, 08:50 PM)CHanlon Wrote: Not sure if I had any...Username was Arbalister, though. :-)

No posts on the old forum, but I just gave you 2 extra posts here at the new place cause I'm in a really good mood. Bigwink

Welcome, CHanlon ! :grin:
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Good lord! I think I had a post or two or three at the old site, but I've been too busy (and too tired <sigh>) to keep up with any boards. I'm not sure if this was my user name over there. It's my usual these days, so probably. And I don't even know what "full privileges" means. Am I clued out or what? I did make a donation when I requested the clinician's manual for my CPAP machine... Anyway, thanks for inviting me over. I would have lost track altogether otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2012, 10:36 PM)msat Wrote: Good lord! I think I had a post or two or three at the old site, but I've been too busy (and too tired <sigh>) to keep up with any boards. I'm not sure if this was my user name over there. It's my usual these days, so probably. And I don't even know what "full privileges" means. Am I clued out or what? I did make a donation when I requested the clinician's manual for my CPAP machine... Anyway, thanks for inviting me over. I would have lost track altogether otherwise.

Howdy, msat, posts transferred, gave 'ya a couple extra also. Full privileges basically means that there are no restrictions place upon your account (you're no longer considered a "new member". (New members have some degree of restrictions on what they can do, in order to control forum spam) Also, you can now add a signature to your posts via the User CP (User Control Panel up at the top left), where you added your avatar picture.

Welcome... hope you enjoy the new place! Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 339 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 225 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving from Dreamstation to Aircurve PartsGuy 9 655 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 724 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 434 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,626 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Apnoea when moving between sleep stages? lindylou 2 470 08-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lindylou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.