Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
Information 
MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!

To our members who are moving from the old forum:

If you'd like me to restore similar privileges to what you had on the old forum (where you can create a signature right away and have expanded rights, I'll need to adjust your post-count (your "post count" is the number of posts you had at the old forum).  

Note:  if you didn't make any posts at the old forum, you can disregard this information.

If you made some posts on the old forum, I can manually transfer your old "post count" once you complete registration to your new account, so you won't lose any privileges.  

You can do this three ways:

1.  Simply write a Private Message (PM) to me on this new forum (top left of forums, where it says, "Private Messages"), giving me your NEW USERNAME and your OLD USERNAME and say "Please transfer my post count - I had X number of posts on the old forum".  

2.  Do the same thing as above, but via emailing me at apneaboard@gmail.com.

3.  Simply reply to this post and tell me the same thing right here in this topic thread.  (fastest way to get it done)

Either method is fine, and I'll get it done within a day or so, and then you'll have similar member privileges as you had at the old place.

Some of you may find that I've already updated your account... if I happen to be online right after you activate your account, I'll go ahead and transfer your post count and privileges right away.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
I don't have all that many, but with how busy I am it takes a long time to build them up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2012, 10:50 PM)oldteddybear Wrote: I don't have all that many, but with how busy I am it takes a long time to build them up.

Welcome to the new place oldteddybear! I changed your post count to be equal to your old post count, and gave you a couple extra posts just 'cause.

You're now a regular member with full rights!

I only invited a handful of people to come over to the new forum this evening, and you're the first one to make a post from that group.

We'll be inviting more and more folks here over the next few days and I hope to get the majority of people over here within a week or so.

Take care and sleep well!

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

3. Simply reply to this post and tell me the same thing right here in this topic thread.

Either method is fine, and I'll get it done within a day or so, and then you'll have similar member privileges as you had at the old place.

Thanks
[/quote]

I'm still the same OldFatMan. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2012, 04:44 PM)OldFatMan Wrote: I'm still the same OldFatMan. Thanks

Welcome, OldFatMan... your post count was transferred and you now have full membership rights!

Hey, that should of been my username... Thinking-about Bigwink

Smile

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for inviting me over, SuperSleeper. Although I had only a handful of posts on the old board, with your help I'll be happy to have them transferred over.
P.S. I'm still trying to figure out the reason for the new board, but I'm sure there is a very good one or two.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-26-2012, 06:13 PM)Dawei Wrote: Thanks for inviting me over, SuperSleeper. Although I had only a handful of posts on the old board, with your help I'll be happy to have them transferred over.
P.S. I'm still trying to figure out the reason for the new board, but I'm sure there is a very good one or two.

Hi Dawei, welcome! I transferred your posts and you now have full membership rights!

Yep, I'm going to make a post here in the Main forum concerning our reasons as to why we had to make this move.

Thanks -- good to see you here! Wave
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello! Well I just regisetered on the old forum yesterday, but here I am today. I guess that I should have read all of the posts yesterday. In any case here I am. I only made 4 or 5 posts yesterday, so there is no great history to move over. I did make a donation.... I hope that it goes to the right place???

Great place to learn and share......Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2012, 08:25 AM)EyesWideOpen Wrote: Hello! Well I just regisetered on the old forum yesterday, but here I am today. I guess that I should have read all of the posts yesterday. In any case here I am. I only made 4 or 5 posts yesterday, so there is no great history to move over. I did make a donation.... I hope that it goes to the right place???

Great place to learn and share......Thanks!

Hi EyesWideOpen! Welcome... your post count was adjusted and you're now a member with full rights over here at the new place!

Yep, your donation made it just fine and has helped to move us here to our new home.

Thanks

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving from Dreamstation to Aircurve PartsGuy 9 598 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,583 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Apnoea when moving between sleep stages? lindylou 2 442 08-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lindylou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.