Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

resscan software download
resscan software download
I  am a new registered user to this forum.  I have been using a Resmed S9 bipap for several years with a mirage activa lt mask.  For the last couple of weeks I woke up with an extreamly dry mouth.  I am wondering if I am sleeping with my mouth open and the air is leaking through it.  I tried to get the download link twice for the Resscan software from healthcareworker1 as listed in this forum but cannot get the link address. I would like to read the results to perhaps change to a full face mask.  Does anyone know if healthcareworker1 is still a good address for the software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resscan software download
It should be a good e-mail as far as I know..

You can download the SleepyHead software for free and see even more details about your sleep than with ResScan.

Rescan lets you zoom to 30 minutes view at a time, while SleepyHead will let you zoom out for the full sleep period or just a minute at a time.

SleepyHead provides daily summary statics (slightly different from ResScan) and also includes total time in apnea, breathing wave forms, a list of each event within type of event (ResScan does not do that) and more.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 09:02 PM)Beej Wrote: It should be a good e-mail as far as I know..

You can download the SleepyHead software for free and see even more details about your sleep than with ResScan. Rescan lets you zoom to 30 minutes view at a time, while SleepyHead will let you zoom out for the full sleep period or just a minute at a time. It provides daily summary statics (slightly different from ResScan) and also includes total time in apnea, breathing wave forms, a list of each event within type of event (ResScan does not do that) and more.

Actually you can zoom in to less than 30 minutes.  30 minutes is in the dropdown menu.  Then you can roll your mouse wheel to zero in tight.

Both SW packages have their pluses and minuses.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
JustMongo, you missed a word at the end of a line. (I went back and added some hard returns to make it easier to see it.

I meant this:
ResScan only zooms in to 30 minutes vs SleepyHead which zooms in to minutes (lets you see breathing waveforms).

Post Reply Post Reply
The healthcareworker email autoresponder is working fine.

I'd check your spam or junk mail folder in your email to see if the email is there.

The best alternative if it's not there is to sign up for a free Gmail account and request the download link from that email address.

Click here to sign up for a free Gmail account:

http://mail.google.com/mail/signup
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

ResScan zooms to 10 seconds.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I used a gmail email account and it worked immediately. It is just what I needed. Thank you for everyone's help.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-30-2017, 12:13 AM)justMongo Wrote: ResScan zooms to 10 seconds.

Not on my laptop;  the settings are too crunched because I need bigger fonts to see anything.

And SleepyHead does it better, anyway.

Post Reply Post Reply
i am a new user as well. I am trying to download the software to see my sleep pattern. can someone help me, please?  i have also been waking up with a severely dry mouth, and I have a full face mask. I wonder whats causing it
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you asking how to download the ResScan software?

If so, here's the directions on how to download ResScan:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

For SleepyHead software, go here:

http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

If you're having other issues, we'll need to know what specific problems you're having.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 430 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 197 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.