Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mac Software for ResMed
Mac Software for ResMed
Newby... looking for a software that can be used on a IMac machine.Does Rescan can be used, if not, is there anything that can do the job? Any recommendations please. Thanks!:thanks:
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mac Software for ResMed
(09-19-2014, 10:16 PM)Little Guy Wrote: Newby... looking for a software that can be used on a IMac machine.Does Rescan can be used, if not, is there anything that can do the job? Any recommendations please. Thanks!Thanks
ResScan windows only, does not works with Mac computers

SleepyHead support S9 and works with Mac computers
SleepyHead link is at the top of the page

Btw, whats the model of your S9, model name printed next to power button

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Little Guy,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
SleepyHead works on the Mac.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2014, 10:26 PM)zonk Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 10:16 PM)Little Guy Wrote: Newby... looking for a software that can be used on a IMac machine.Does Rescan can be used, if not, is there anything that can do the job? Any recommendations please. Thanks!Thanks
ResScan windows only, does not works with Mac computers

SleepyHead support S9 and works with Mac computers
SleepyHead link is at the top of the page

Btw, whats the model of your S9, model name printed next to power button

Welcome
Thanks all for your prompt answers. For Thrish6hundred, the model is S9, Autoset EPR.
Post Reply Post Reply
EPR is Expiratory Pressure Relief , all S9 models comes with EPR

Here how to identify the name
[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
For Zonk. It says Autoset EPR, exactly the same as the picture you're showing there! You win!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2014, 10:47 PM)Little Guy Wrote: For Zonk. It says Autoset EPR, exactly the same as the picture you're showing there! You win!
Awesome machine, just make sure the SD card remain inside the machine
One tip been mentioned quite often is to move the sliding lock on the SD card to "locked position" during download and move it back to "unlocked position" before you insert the card back in the machine

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely lock the SD card as Zonk said. Your Mac will write to the card. I run SleepyHead for the Mac on my Mavericks iMac and it works like a champ.

Homer

Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Definitely lock the SD card as Zonk said. Your Mac will write to the card

I have 2 Macbook Pros, as well as a Samsung Windows Laptop and I fluctuate between SleepyHead and Rescan on them, although generally I avoid windows like the plague and use OSX instead and I have to say I have never locked mine and Ive never had this problem that people speak of, of my mac writing to the card

i have it all backed up if it does, but its never happened here............for what its worth.........
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2014, 10:41 PM)ShelaghDB Wrote: I have 2 Macbook Pros, as well as a Samsung Windows Laptop and I fluctuate between SleepyHead and Rescan on them, although generally I avoid windows like the plague and use OSX instead and I have to say I have never locked mine and Ive never had this problem that people speak of, of my mac writing to the card

Which Windows emulator do you use on your Macs? And which version of Windows is your virtual machine running?

I use Parallels and I am pretty sure I have never had a problem with my Win XP virtual machine writing to the card.

(But I have heard of users having trouble with Windows 8.1 writing to the card.)

Thanks,
--- vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,126 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 587 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,083 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 645 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,199 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.