Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MacBook/FlashAir/SleepyHead
Question 
MacBook/FlashAir/SleepyHead
I am having a heck of a time.  I have a 2017 13inch MB Pro, a 16GB FlashAir SD Card, and the SleepyHead Software.  Through some trial and error, I finally have the SD card set up so it shows as a shared drive and is accessible while in the DreamStation.  

Now, the SleepyHead software is a different story.  If I manually plug in the SD card, the software will update with my data, but if I point to the shared drive (the SD card wirelessly), No Joy.  I have even tried pointing to a folder with the SD card data copied (so the same file structure exists), but the SleepyHead software does not recognize the new data.  Maybe I am messing the directories up??

Any thoughts or direction/guidance would be great.

Thanks,

Cale
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MacBook/FlashAir/SleepyHead
I would suggest that you try using FlashPAP or Sleep Master, as an intermediary,  for the data downloads from the FlashAir.   These programs will store the SD's data to a locale folder on your computer.  SleepyHead is then pointed to this local folder for its data import.  Also, it is very wise to maintain an data archive of the SD card due to their inconsistent life expectancy.

FlashPAP Link
Sleep Master Link
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Downloaded the Sleep Master program. Have Oracle Java installed, ran the jar files as instructed, double clicked on the Sleep Master file and it opens. Running through the set up, it found the card on my network, but when I go to set up a profile, it wants me to move my card to my computer so it can write to it....is this physical or can it be done wirelessly? Can I save the profile to a folder that syncs with my Google Drive?

Thanks,

Cale
Post Reply Post Reply
Normally you physically insert the card into the computer to finalize setup. Sleep Master adds parameters for its needs as well as, the wireless configuration parameters to the CONFIG file.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,252 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  SD card will not eject MacBook ejbpesca 3 656 11-23-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: leonking
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,962 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  oscar can 't read SD card on Macbook Air harry3 3 753 08-06-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: harry3
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 797 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 495 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.